Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what do u think ??

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

i wanted to ask … tell me what are the most important countries u think they have an intersted culutres & Oold places which happened a lot of events in it .!! i mean Of course every country has it History But i really want to know what do you think.! Yell

my teacher ask me to choose three countries and then pick up one of them to talk about it .. But the country which i will choose it will be for all the semester .! i will just add an information ..i am just afraid that my information will finish before the end of this semseter .!! Frown

Pllzzzz need ur help .! which country shall i choose ???

and why ?? Innocent

05:01 PM Feb 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

China i think like Beijing  ,xi'an , and Suzhou

12:00 AM Feb 16 2008 |

patlechat

patlechat

China

hello,

I think you can choose egypt is one africa country get best history and more culutures.

01:04 AM Feb 16 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Iwona .. thanx a lot Embarassed well see

annsssra Surprised right i didn't think about it. actually my brother studying there so his Ireland's friend can help ME.. Mmmmm but still worried about the info. anyway thanx for ur idea.

654787697 << is this ur phone number hehehehe . anyway. yea i am thinking about China :) thanx alot

=) patlechat … i don't think about Arabic country coz their culures will not be different …anyway.! thanx for being here.!

07:38 AM Feb 16 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I won't try to say what is the best country or culture, but you could choose a country like Mexico (Mayan or Aztec cultures)  or Peru (Incan culture)

01:35 PM Feb 16 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

thanx for your input qkisseberth.!

still thinking !! i am just worried from my chooseCry

05:56 PM Feb 16 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

mmm

what do you think friends ! about choosing " Japan " ?? i was thinking about it .!!

04:47 AM Feb 17 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Embarassedthanks you was so nice with me and i really thanks your being Here .! so happy for share ME that ..

04:47 PM Feb 17 2008 |