Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you believe about future?

josilei

Brazil

The today's life is not nothing easy. wars, hunger, pain, misery, unemployment. Do you believe in a solutin for humanity?

06:39 PM Jan 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amber—0602

amber—0602

China

we should insist on our dream nomatter whatever happens。if we always have dream and keep hope we will success one day!

02:46 AM Jan 11 2008 |

FionaMak

FionaMak

China

I am an individual which  is optimistic , but in daily life I also can't escape from pessimism。

Remembering one night after work,and I was on my way to the market, there was a granny selling her remaining vegetable on one side of the road in the dark. And at that moment when the scene caught my sight, I was deep in sadness. I want to say that, our  living  in a good live standard doesn't means that there is no hunger, no pain and no misery in the world. All the times ,we not only think of  ourselves. but also the people in suffer in the other parts of the world.

03:20 AM Jan 11 2008 |

johnqiang

China

i always heard kills, murders ,hunger ,see blood bodies in TV ,from pic ,i can't imagine how many terrible things are happening when i am eating ,laughting .if i can ,there will be no happyness in my life .

i feel my pains ,my misery,i feel sorry for those who is struggling from dead ,from hunger ,from povety. i am trying to find what i can do to this ?how can we do for those ?

03:44 AM Jan 11 2008 |