Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

on weenked what do you do

maidou angel

China

what are you often do on weekend?

11:33 AM Jan 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

thykhuong21

Viet Nam

I often stay at home to cook, watching TV and sleeping. Sometimes I go out with my friend to shopping or to go the coffe shop. I don't live with my parents, so at weekend I come back my hometown. It is a great place with trees, no polution. Our house has a garden with many kinds of fruites. Wonderful !!!

12:10 PM Jan 30 2008 |

sharansharon

China

at school,i often play football with my friends at most time.

03:33 PM Jan 30 2008 |

Hanaa Talal

Saudi Arabia

I go out with my friends  to the coffe shop or to go to the beach .

04:29 PM Jan 30 2008 |

maidou angel

China

you are European,may I ask you which city do you live

01:00 AM Jan 31 2008 |

janemdic

janemdic

China

I have joined in a climb group ,I often climb mountain with them ,and sometimes staying at home clean my apartment ,watch TV,listen to the music,and sometimes inviting my close friend to my apartment and we go to the supermarket to buy many food then we cook them together ,talking about the life.Smile

01:36 AM Jan 31 2008 |

Andrews9009

China

I study at school,sometimes i play chess with my friends,sometimes i go to library to reading books or play basketball with classmates.

03:15 AM Jan 31 2008 |

muyubaby

China

For the two-day weekend, I will arrange Saturday a "housewife day",such as cleaning the floor, washing my clothes, if have a sunny mood, i will cook a dinner for the family,although it's not delicious; In the evening, i'll watch TV with my family, chating and eating snacks. The saturday is a "reflexing day", going shopping, reading a book, or just laying in the bed to have pipe dream.

04:00 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

almost similar as janemdic above, I did them too, any activities related with the mountain and music I did. I had some mountainering club and band. but often I felt exhausted, battered, and staggered into home. in the past only, that made my mother in anger atmosphere everyday. at present I really enjoy with weekend activities, I always play tennis on Saturday afternoon, jogging and tennis on Sunday morning, and play volleyball on Sunday before sunset. beside that, I always play chess on Saturday night beside my regularly activity to keep save my neighbourhood. VIva sport.     

09:27 AM Feb 01 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

ZACH..do U really always do that??..as I knew U always have meeting with your special group (talking about 'dumb' politic..Innocent) he.he sorry to say that!!

For me, on weekend I usually cleaning or make over my home, window shopping (just look not buy!!'coz I'm not 'shopaholic' and I'm not rich man!!). But if there is a big sale, I wanna be the first…....Laughing

10:10 AM Feb 01 2008 |

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

ah,I'm a freshman in the university,so weekends seem more prestige for me.I always spare time reading in the library or go shopping or seeing movies with my roommates~

12:34 PM Feb 01 2008 |