Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the islam

killer of tiger

Saudi Arabia

In our lives there are some things happening
& they are important
Some things make our lives movement
Ok. I will ask a question is there some things you cannot live with out it??
I want the answer after few minutes…

Since 1400 & the people found their. .Hearts…Brains actually
Their lives where??

So if we want to make our lives colored with a rainbow color
& take it to up up to the top..
You must has a good & a clean brain..
Do you have idea about it??
I will color my life with Islam .. because its make me .. wear
me a humanity , understanding, sincerity & devotion..

This Ayah talking about the Islamic" وانك لعلى خلق عظيم"
Prophet … the humanity prophet
Mohammad peace is upon him… Who made this world anther world?
A world can understand the good meaning… with his massage
The Islam… this religion which change Human's
Life to the best…The best way… the best choice…
So I cannot live with out it _ <!- / message ->

09:34 AM Feb 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hlp

Algeria

Hi religion is an exploif topic, it makes  untolerant some times not understanding the other religion and not understanding your own religion, i don't speak a lot about religion becaue when you don't know the topic very well you will do mistakes all the time, only the habilitated peson the tolerant one the right one can do that.

02:05 PM Feb 13 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

hi ds

u misunderstood me

i didnt mean u , i meant some one else

if u scroll up and read again

u will know

algeria is a very peaceful country and i appreciate it

10:36 PM Feb 13 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

I'm sorry Naddito, i though that you were talking about AlgeriaEmbarassed.Thank you to appreciate my country.Sorry again.

When we have the choice between 3 things (for example) we just choose the better one, we  take the best decision( in our eyes it's the best),so if someone choose te be a muslim it's normal that this person will think that's the right choice and Islam is the only true religion.I don't see any racism here.

People apolagise when they do a mistake, when they hert someone not when they say what they believe especialy when they do it in a correct and respectful way.

If some people from Algeria killed men and women it doesn't mean that all algerians are bad peopleThose people don't represent my country or my nation.

If someone want's to know the meaning of "violent" he shoul just watch TV and by seeing what'is happening in Palestine and Iraq he will realy know and he will have the answer of his question.

04:41 PM Feb 14 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

markchina

Allah has sent many prophets and religions .alla their messages r the same which is to believe and worship one God.but Allah sent Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and Allah says (not us ) he is the seal of the prophets , and Islam is the last religion and the only accepted one in the Day of Judgement as clarified in the HOly Quran :

ومن يبتغي غير الإسلام ديناً فلن يقبل منه

i mean no offense to other religions but this is the fact as the Creator has said.

11:43 PM Feb 14 2008 |