Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why would someone on Ebaby say this to me?

May B

May B

Spain

I am so shocked!  This boy sent me an email and I thought he was a nice Muslim boy but when I saw his profile I was so shocked! There were so many girls on his friends list, all kinds of girls. I said, this isn't who I want as a friend. I deleted him and told him that I deleted him he sent me this message :

"hmmm,

thank u to delet me, i am sure u r bitch and ur mother is bawd.

fuck u"

This is his profile:

iam6666

Is this what a good Muslim boy should say to a girl he has never met or even spoken to? I am so shocked!

02:02 AM Feb 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

No, it's not what any decent person should say to anyone. 

Be happy that you don't have to deal with him, and have confidence that you will find some nice and decent people here to speak with. 

good luck

02:18 AM Feb 14 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Dear, don’t look at him as a muslim. everybody can be ‘bad man’ without see their religion. By the way, U said “so many girls on his friends list, all kinds of girls”..what do U mean? is it worse? as long as he just put it in his profile as a friend list, I think it doesn’t matter! except he collects it for ‘something worse’..(u know what I mean?). But, anyway..his message that was sent to U, so..bad..and impolite..right? leave him and don’t ever keep in touch with him. So many good people who will be your friend!!

03:32 AM Feb 14 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

I agree with pop272001.Wht he wrote is sooo terrible n impolite.We shouldn’t say these to anybody.
But one thing,maybe i dont get wht u mean,”so many girls in his friends”.I think it’s nothing bad,just adding them to be friends,then why u said”im so shocked” abt it?!!
Hope u’ll catch good n lovely friends here.

06:19 AM Feb 14 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

omgawd ….LMFAO  xenoguy! 

01:09 PM Feb 15 2008 |

Black pearl

Jordan

do not worry girl  
note:i am muslim too, this boy cannot be areal muslim because the real muslim do not say or do  anything bad to anyone.

01:15 PM Feb 15 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

u r right to be shocked…but take it easy dear he is not true muslim may be  just by his id he is muslim,it is possible to find bad one every where and good one also…but u can not generalize that to all muslim (u can consider that from all religion)..i hope u can get my point…

friends r say the truth the real muslims r not do that …here in this website there alot of nice muslims u can depend on them..ok

09:20 AM Feb 16 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

May Dear,
I am sorry to say that you sound so arrogant and scornful when you wrote that" he has all kinds of girls". What do you mean by "all kinds of girls"? Are you judging these
girls or looking down upon them? Or do you think you are superior to them? I am not a friend of im6666 but anyone can have anybody as friends, may that be girls or boys. I 
agree that im6666 was rude and emotional. Whatever you decided to do he shouldn't have made such nasty remarks. Let us learn a lesson from here and take this opportunity to help us be better, wiser and more knowledgeable people. So I suggest that May B and iam6666 be friends and forget everything.

04:33 PM Mar 01 2008 |

mehcak

mehcak

Turkey

hello how do you do ıf you need friend ı wait you

lovely memo  

04:37 PM Mar 01 2008 |