Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Stop Killling Muslims in Burma

ichem

ichem

Morocco

Hi you know more Mondial Media don’t cover the BURMA ’s events , the soldieres and people killing the Muslims without rights there , where are the world ? where are the Media ? where are the Human right ?? where the country taht say we are against the Terrorism?? and where and where ?

what’s your opinon you ???? 

06:19 PM Aug 04 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I am very happy that they did it. It’s how our system is supposed to work.

11:35 PM Oct 08 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

am Muslim is not mean am better then you, but it’s mean let’s me show you somthings is better for you in life and afterlife

11:57 PM Oct 08 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

WobblyJoe

that is agood move from the tolerant organization and that is express the tolerance of american people and the love between all the humanity 
because all aggressive moves harm all of us and increase hatred between nations 

10:00 PM Oct 09 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Dear Kurdish People,

Five years ago, I sent a letter to Prime Minister Erdogan, and the entire hierarchy of the Turkish military, explaining how Turkey should not attack the Kurds of northern Iraq, and instead, should make a strong peace with you.

The core strategic reason I explained was that the Kurds were Turkey’s first line of defense against the Iranian monster that was about to swallow up Iraq, and head north to you, and south to Saudi Arabia. I reasoned to the Turks that the Kurds were Turkey’s first line of defense against the Iranian project. Therefore, I posited that a strong independent Kurdish Northern Iraq was in Turkey’s supreme self-interest.

As you are only too well aware, Iran has now swallowed up Iraq in at least its Shiite Southern aspects. But nothing has changed except the Iranian monster is now at your doorstep without an American Army to protect you.

You have also been delivered the miraculous blessing of Eastern Syria from the blood of the Sunni martyrs in Western Syria. This blessing is in no small part due to Turkish wisdom and sacrifice.

So you have a choice, either make a strong peace with Turkey and kill the Iranian project by destroying Assad, or kill a couple of Turks and have the Iranian project ultimately destroy you.

If you want ever see a Kurdish state that will survive into the generations:

1. Stop every violent act in Turkey, and announce a unilateral cessation of all violence in Turkey.

2. Announce that the Humpty, Dumpty of Assad has fallen and all the king’s horses and all the king’s men won’t ever take Eastern Syria away from the Kurds ever again.

3. Tell Al Maliki if he continues to act like Iran’s little Hand Puppet that Iraq can trifurcate just as quickly as Syria disintegrated. Maybe even quicker.

Your greatest enemy is the Iranian project and your greatest ally is the Turkish State.

You will make the wise and blessed decision.

07:16 AM Oct 11 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

i think if u wanna give advice to other country u must stoop killing in Palestine isreal ( allaged state ) the big killer the first terroe after usa

01:21 AM Oct 13 2012 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

isreal ( allaged state )      Just on every single map of the world. But what can one expect from people who don’t believe in Darwinism or in other facts….  I think reality annoys some people.

06:21 PM Oct 13 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Big killer after the USA? The USA is the biggest killer?  Islamic terrorists who pretend the murders they commit will somehow, someday, free Palestine are the biggest killers on earth. And when murder doesn’t work like they planned, when we don’t crumble and cry and give back land they lost in war 90 years ago, they whine and cry because the nations they attacked in the name of their “faith” (really in the name of their land dispute) fought back. They kill us and then blame us for the evil they started? We didn’t throw a crippled old man overboard to drown so hundreds of thousands of our supporters could see what big manly heroes we were. Those who did that evil claimed they were acting in the name of Islam and I don’t recall any chants to the contrary. The killers and the supporters of those acts were ALL Muslims. Pretend they weren’t truly Muslim if you wish, I doubt they are truly faithful to any faith, but no one in Islam did anything to them for their theft and murder, despite everyones claims that they break your law. End your violence or quit crying over your dead. Macho kittens. Like cheese eating surrender monkeys except the macho kittens think its warfare to send women with bombs under their dresses to kill busloads of children. Cowards. And those who support them are beneath contempt. Criminals and thieves, supported by those who should love God.

What about those Islamic terrorists whose goal is a separate nation from whatever nation they belong to now? I suspect the Philippines might wonder how they are related to Palestine in the fight they face against their Islamic terrorists. Palestine doesn’t really matter to Muslims I don’t think, if it wasn’t that excuse to kill, it’d be something else. Theres always an excuse if you want one. Ask India what they had to do with Palestine. They get attacked too. Why? Because of Palestine or because it’s death to the infidel? How about Chechnya? Supporters of Israel worthy of killing? There have been attacks by Muslims on every continent except Antarctica in the last ten years. were they all over Palestine? Nope, you also kill over movies and cartoons. Just any excuse you think good enough is good enough. What the people who are killed think doesn’t matter since they are less than human as long as terrorists think they have justification to kill randomly, they will do so and with the full support not only of your faith, but of your nations. If I’m wrong just point to the Islamic terrorists you’ve jailed. Or even arrested except in those cases where your OWN people are victims. You see us as subhuman. Only your issues matter. Even questions of culture and or politics become reason to kill us if you decide Islam is involved for some reason. It’s become the excuse to just kill innocents in an effort to frighten the guilty. Except the guilty aren’t frightened, the innocent are.

And I think Darwin was wrong. Not as wrong as Palstinians who will kill to gain land or kill when they lose it, but wrong.  Darwin is a joke Fabs, the result of intentional confusion about the nature of matter, time, and creation. He knew little back then, and “scientists” have been adapting things they’ve learned to fit the athiest view ever since.

I used to think Palestine was the right side.I still think PALESTINIANS have a good reason to complain. Not Morrocans or Iranians or any other person who thinks I should have a vote in Germany because I am Lutheran (my religion their religion, it doesn’t create rights in each others country). Screwed up thinking.  It was talking to Muslims that changed my view on the subject. Too many excuses for murder, none of them good enough in my book. Palestine is only an excuse to murder infidels in whatever lands they occupy. If it wasn’t Palestine, it would be political division based on religion or ancient history or stupid childish cartoons that no one except they even saw.  One excuse among hundreds to kill infidels for any reason they deem suitable. God didn’t command anyone to kill randomly for any reason, not even to recover a city, any city. Or does the Koran say the opposite?

USA, biggest killer on earth. You attacked us first. Every time. It was YOUR people who called for Jihad. I can remember seeing them doing so 40 years ago! Didn’t they want war? It’s what they asked for after all…

11:17 PM Oct 13 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

seaching and read more for thr true history to know how’s the country that they killed millions innocent  the people around the world . tell me how killed Japan by Nuclear bomb ???? i think  Muslims hhhh lol 

01:32 PM Oct 20 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

like you, they attacked us first. Don’t do that. 

Even after BOTH bombs, the japanese refused to surrender. We had to continue conventional bombing, the USSR declared war on them, AND they had to put down a rebellion among thier own junior army leaders who didn’t want to surrender. Why don’t YOU read more about it? I think you add knowledge about nuclear horrors that was unknown at the time. Also, dropping those bombs remains controversial here to this day, but nothing can change history.

Why make excuses for random murder by those most claim don’t truly follow what the Koran teaches? Where are the “vast majority” of Muslims? Instead of using a nuclear attack by the USA 67 years ago to justify horror, maybe they ought to be out howling in the streets that someone would DARE to commit murders in the name of the Prophets teachings or worst still, to commit the random murder of innocents in the name of Islam.  Or so it seems to me.

04:43 PM Oct 20 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

You think that’s a large airplane? It’s about 30m long and about 40m wide. We lost one C-130 and one helicopter and abandoned five others. They are great aircraft but not large in size. The C-130 is smaller than a 737 and the helicopters are big, but not huge. There were other aircraft involved, that’s what we lost. There were other units involved, but it was a small rescue attempt that entered your airspace. It’s very well documented online. Do you think God fights on your side?

No one involved got a Medal of Honor. We’ve only given out a few Medals of Honor to living recipients in 40 years. Its our highest honor.  What you say is untrue. Untrue enough that you should know that already. Iranian agents planted a car bomb in the captains personal vehicle in revenge. He had the pleasure of driving in his car one day while following his wife in hers, when her car exploded. Yes, Iranians murdered a woman in her car because of what her husband may or may not have done. I don’t defend the actions of the ship, I do object to you for claiming the capt got a Medal of Honor. If you want to match lies about that day, there are plenty of people here who still believe Iran loaded that airplane with dead bodies and flew it on an attack course to provoke the reaction or that the pilots flew the plane on an attack course hoping to make martyrs. Once we leave the truth we can blame anything. And Muslims are famous for suicide murders.

You attacked us first. Stop that and you’ll have fewer complaints. Even your made up ones. Your govt lies to you too you know.

01:10 PM Oct 21 2012 |