Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which countries' girlz are the most beautiful??:)

yilca

yilca

Turkey

For me Turkish first ofcourse:) I like Korean girls too…

06:56 PM Nov 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yilca

yilca

Turkey

mmmm possible!

07:02 PM Nov 27 2007 |

yilca

yilca

Turkey

or maybe Israil:p

07:03 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Luthien

Luthien

Serbia and Montenegro

serbian!

07:04 PM Nov 27 2007 |

yilca

yilca

Turkey

i am sure that all the countries have very beautiful girls. Just boring and kind of a having fun here;)

07:10 PM Nov 27 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

hehe yes sure the palestinian girls are soo hot right sweety 12?? ^^

07:41 PM Nov 27 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

yaaaaaay ^^

07:43 PM Nov 27 2007 |

little_apple

Slovakia

isn´t it a question for boys??? here are just girls arguing about it. well not arguing, but discusing lol

08:14 PM Nov 27 2007 |

yilca

yilca

Turkey

I prefer girls join my converstaion:)

08:35 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I'm a girl lol, but I think that girls from Argentina are REALLY beautiful. Lots of them look like taken out from a runway. Really. And those who don't, are so friendly and funny that you wouldn't even mind!

08:38 PM Nov 27 2007 |

nadia23

nadia23

Algeria

it s known that libanese  are the most beautiful grls in the world cause they are from Josef's" PBUH "strain ,and Josef "PBUH" had the 50 pr cent of beauty of the  humanity ,and when i say humanity i dont mean people who lived only in his era but all humainkind from ADam to the end of world.This is for beauty,. a famous sociology researcher "ibn Khaldoun"' said that who doesnt marry a Tunisian woman he lives his lifetime without a wife…cause they are so kind.any way am neither libanese  nor tunisian ,but am just answering your Q

11:03 PM Nov 27 2007 |