Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Twilight---Vampires' story~

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

about vampirethe trailer has been releasedFoot in mouth

just hope to find someone who has read this book or who are curious about this~

or anybody can recommand movies or books about vampire???Innocent

10:37 AM Aug 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

二十九号

China

oh I think it a very nice story and the movie is nice also.

02:46 PM Mar 31 2009 |

tiffany fenymore

Turkey

i think twilight is the best book among its series.i didnt like new moon and eclipse at all

07:02 PM Apr 02 2009 |

emosch

emosch

Turkey

i agree with u tiffany fenymore.twilight is the best.but since i wondered about ıts end, i read them.and i love their love..=)

12:52 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Micheal Feven

United States Minor Outlying Islands

Twilight is the BEST book i've ever read!!! It's fab, very interesting and just so ROMANTIC! Gosh, i LOVE Edward (Ok, don't get me wrong, i also like Bella too but she's TAKEN him away from me. :( Oh well lolz), but jeez, i can't stop thinking bout that book..drives me nuts, i can't even concentrate in class (=thinking bout Me and Edward, sitting on the garden, and he tells me all the sweet stuff and just….am spechless!) Anyways, you guys can ask me anything bout twilight coz i know every single thing bout it (DUH!) even the smell of Edward! (Ok, that's not quite true!!)

BTW, i still haven't watched the movie but am looking forward to it! CAN'T WAIT!~

Peace Out! 

04:32 PM Apr 24 2009 |

aphrodite_4869

Taiwan

Oh!I love it so much!!!The "New Moon"almost makes me cry.

02:29 PM Apr 26 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

i have ebook of twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn and midnight sun…and its soo good to read,, i like the story of vampire who fell inlove in a human…i want that also to be happened to mewee..hahaSmile...

i cant wait to watch the twilight series, which is NEW MOON…hehe

01:48 PM Apr 29 2009 |

kayfromchina

Christmas Island

its so wonderful, i like it very much! krissie, i want make friends with you Smile

04:18 PM May 02 2009 |

cool joyce

cool joyce

China

i have seen this movie. all the good loking face nothing serious reality , another romantic love story between man and other imagin creature.

02:01 PM May 12 2009 |

radgull

radgull

Spain

The book is better than the movie, but I prefer ANNE Rice's books. They go deeply in the  life of vampires.

03:27 PM May 12 2009 |

stanley2032

Brazil

I saw twilight. It was a great movie but i expected to see more action like in Blade movie!

My girlfriend likes romantic scenes so she liked so much this movie too!!

Bye! 

11:44 PM May 12 2009 |