Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Ask Ebaby! Teachers Go Super!

My level of knowledge/ Study plan

ani_beita

Romania

How can I check the level of knowledge of English where I am? Can you help me make my study plan? Thank you!

12:14 PM Nov 20 2016 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Hi Ani!

You can find many free level tests online. Here’s one from British Council, for example: http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/content For a more formal assessment of your English level, you might search in your area for a local IELTS or TOEFL test center.

Do you have a little time to study every day? We have new lessons 7 days a week, which is great if you’re looking for a consistent study plan. Try to go through each day’s lesson / quizzes and leave a comment on the lesson when you’ve finished. The next day, before looking at a new lesson, review your notes from the previous lesson. This will help the new words stick. If you follow us on social media, we also do a weekly Wednesday grammar question and Sunday discussion question. Wishing you many hours of happy studying! :)

Sincerely,
Teacher Amy

09:10 PM Nov 20 2016 |